Founded in 1985, the Revue des politiques sociales et familiales [RPSF] (Recherches et Prévisions from 1985 to 2009, then Politiques sociales et familiales until March 2015) is a quarterly peer-reviewed and multidisciplinary scientific journal. It publishes original research in the field of family and social affairs (public policies, benefits, service offerings, actors of these policies, targeted audiences, etc.), as well as developments affecting the family, childhood, youth, parenthood, poverty and housing. The journal welcomes articles in all areas of social sciences and humanities. Its multidisciplinary approach requires authors to use plain words and explain what does not come under common language (presentation of measures, theoretical concepts, specific survey methods, etc.).
The RPSF is developed based on special thematic issues or dossiers, or presented in the form of a collection of contributions (mixed issues). It is composed of different sections:
- “scientific articles” (60,000 characters maximum, with spaces) are original contributions based on empirical subject matters;
- “syntheses and perspectives” articles (30,000 characters) present problematised analysis of grey literature or research syntheses;
- “studies” articles (30,000 characters), shorter than scientific articles, present the first outcomes of quantitative (including descriptive statistics) or qualitative (exploratory surveys, studies, research in progress) surveys by placing them in their field of research;
- “methods” articles (30,000 characters) discuss data collection tools in the field covered by the RPSF (inputs and limits of these methods, discussion about indicators, etc.);
- “reviews” are book or symposium reviews problematised in accordance with the journal’s areas of interest. Reviewed book authors or symposium organisers cannot submit reviews.
Articles can be spontaneously submitted all year long. They should be sent electronically to the editor-in-chief.
Recommendations to authors
Before any submission, authors are requested to respect the Recommendations to Authors, the English Articles’ Style Sheet and the English Reviews’ Style Sheet of the journal. If not, the editor-in-chief will send the article back to the author for amendments, before it is sent to external assessment, or may refuse the article at this stage. An anonymisation guide (In French) is at your disposal to support the submission of the non-anonymous and anonymous versions of your articles and reviews.
It is also possible to submit thematic issues or dossiers to the RPSF. Any draft proposal for a thematic issue or dossier must be the subject of a prior exchange with the editor-in-chief. Once submitted, the thematic issue or dossier proposal will be studied by the editorial board.
Editor-in-chief: Anne Unterreiner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Editorial assistant, French: Émilie Morin
Editorial assistant and translator, English: Camille Deprez
Administrative and editorial officer: Lucienne Hontarrede
Members of the editorial board: Valérie Becquet, Catherine Bonvalet, Christophe Capuano, Coline Cardi, Benoît Céroux, Guillaume Chapelle, Charlène Charles, Anne-Claire Collier, Jérôme Courduriès, Marta Dominguez-Folgueras, Cécile Ensellem, Emanuele Ferragina, Bertrand Geay, Virginie Gimbert, Olivier Guillot, Clémence Helfter, Céline Jung Loriente, Julie Landour, Marie-Clémence Le Pape, Clémence Ledoux, Vincent Lignon, Claire Magord, Claude Martin, Jérôme Minonzio, Jeanne Moeneclaey, Nadia Okbani, Jean-Luc Outin, Pierre Périer, Ana Perrin-Heredia, Jessica Pothet, Elsa Ramos, Arnaud Régnier-Loilier, Svetlana Russkikh, Anne Verjus, Anne-Sophie Vozari
Revue des politiques sociales et familiales
Caisse nationale d'allocations familiales
32 avenue de la Sibelle,
75685 Paris, CEDEX 14,
Email address: email@example.com
Code of ethics
The Code of Ethics applicable to drafting committees and editorial boards of
academic journals offered on Cairn.info, including Revue des politiques sociales et familiales, is available on this page.
Print ISSN : 2431-4501
Online ISSN : 2490-7944
Publisher : CNAF