Founded in 1985, the Revue des politiques sociales et familiales [RPSF] (Recherches et Prévisions from 1985 to 2009, then Politiques sociales et familiales until March 2015) is a peer-reviewed and multidisciplinary scientific journal, with issues in February, June and October. It publishes original research in the field of family and social affairs (public policies, benefits, service offerings, actors of these policies, targeted audiences, etc.), as well as developments affecting the family, childhood, youth, parenthood, housing and poverty. The journal welcomes articles in French and in English from all areas of social sciences and humanities. Its multidisciplinary approach requires authors to use plain words and explain what does not come under common language (presentation of measures, theoretical concepts, specific survey methods, etc.).
The RPSF is developed based on special thematic issues, which may, when appropriate, be supplemented by contributions in the varia section. It is composed of different sections:
- “scientific articles” (60,000 characters maximum, with spaces) are original contributions based on empirical subject matters;
- “syntheses and perspectives” articles (30,000 characters) present problematised analysis of grey literature or research syntheses;
- “studies” articles (30,000 characters), shorter than scientific articles, present the first outcomes of quantitative (including descriptive statistics) or qualitative (exploratory surveys, studies, research in progress) surveys by placing them in their field of research;
- “methods” articles (30,000 characters) discuss data collection tools in the field covered by the RPSF (inputs and limits of these methods, discussion about indicators, etc.);
- “reviews” are book or symposium reviews problematised in accordance with the journal’s areas of interest. Reviewed book authors or symposium organisers cannot submit reviews.
Articles can be spontaneously submitted all year long. They should be sent electronically to the editor-in-chief.
Recommendations to authors
Before any submission in English (British English), authors are requested to respect the journal's Recommendations to Authors, articles' and reviews’ of the journal. If not, the editor-in-chief will send the article back to the author for amendments, before it is sent to external assessment, or may refuse the article at this stage. An anonymisation guide is at your disposal to support the submission of the non-anonymous and anonymous versions of your articles and reviews.
It is also possible to submit thematic issues to the RPSF. Any draft proposal for a thematic issue must be the subject of a prior exchange with the editor-in-chief. Once submitted, the editorial board will examine the thematic issue proposal.
Editor-in-chief: Anne Unterreiner (email@example.com)
Editorial assistant, French: Émilie Morin
Editorial assistant and translator, English: Camille Deprez
Administrative and editorial officer: Lucienne Hontarrede
Members of the editorial board: Valérie Becquet, Catherine Bonvalet, Christophe Capuano, Coline Cardi, Benoît Céroux, Guillaume Chapelle, Charlène Charles, Anne-Claire Collier, Jérôme Courduriès, Marta Dominguez-Folgueras, Cécile Ensellem, Emanuele Ferragina, Bertrand Geay, Virginie Gimbert, Olivier Guillot, Clémence Helfter, Elisa Herman, Céline Jung Loriente, Julie Landour, Marie-Clémence Le Pape, Clémence Ledoux, Elise Lemercier, Vincent Lignon, Olivier Lipari-Giraud, Saad Loufti, Claire Magord, Jérôme Minonzio, Jeanne Moeneclaey, Virginie Muniglia, Nadia Okbani, Jean-Luc Outin, Pierre Périer, Jessica Pothet, Elsa Ramos, Arnaud Régnier-Loilier, Svetlana Russkikh, Vanessa Stettinger, Pauline Vallot, Anne Verjus, Anne-Sophie Vozari.
Revue des politiques sociales et familiales
Caisse nationale d'allocations familiales
32 avenue de la Sibelle,
75685 Paris, CEDEX 14,
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Code of ethics
The Code of Ethics applicable to drafting committees and editorial boards of
academic journals offered on Cairn.info, including Revue des politiques sociales et familiales, is available on this page.
Print ISSN : 2431-4501
Online ISSN : 2490-7944
Publisher : CNAF